Quicksilver Full Synthetic 2-Stroke Snowmobile Oil 1 US GAL (Exceeds Ski-Doo ETEC Warranty Req)
Exceeds BRP/Ski-Doo Warranty Requirements
FULL SYNTHETIC SNOWMOBILE OIL
Quicksilver Snowmobile 2-stroke oil is a full synthetic snowmobile specific 2-cycle oil formulation. This product has been formulated and tested to work in all brands of snowmobiles and meet the highest quality and performance standards.
- Low-ash, synthetic formula for ultimate high temp engine protection in modern high-powered snowmobiles
- Excellent power valve cleanliness and performance, reduces your valve cleaning and maintenance
- Full synthetic base stocks burn clean, with very low smoke and smell
- Outstanding extreme cold starting characteristics (Meets Category IV requirements with a Pour point of <-40°F)
Quicksilver full synthetic two-stroke snowmobile oil meets the needs of all two-stroke snowmobiles. This low smoke/low odor oil keeps power valves clean. Continued use of this oil will:
- Minimize performance-robbing carbon deposits
- Maintain peak engine performance and reliability
Meets or exceeds manufacturers’ warranty requirements. Using this oil will not void manufacturer warranties.
Exceeds JASO FD and ISO EGD
Recommended for use in all air- or liquid-cooled engines. Can be used in oil-injected or premix applications.